Friday, September 13, 2013

Baby Elephant


Baby Elephant . . .mom is standing behind her.

My Paint Party Friday entry. I used Prismacolor Pen and Pencils. I thought I would try other animals this time. Funny how they don't exactly know what to do with their trunk.

Thanks Eva and Kristan for hosting this wonderful art party. There are so many wonderful artists and different art supplies to see and try. . .visit all the wonderful participants to this fun and wonderful party.

Happy Paint Party Friday.
Blessings,
Janet


13 comments:

  1. awwww how cute she is. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby elephants are so sweet! I love your primitive style:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! I love baby elephants and this is so fun. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Janet, that is one spunky little baby, love the upflung trunk and the sweet eyes. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet this is just so fun!! I see your style emerging...wow good job!! So cute!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! Elephants seem to be popular this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so sweet .... Love the mommy standing behind her and protecting her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. from one elephant lover to another -- love your little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute, Janet. I love the protective mom (what I can see of her) and her precious little one.

    ReplyDelete