Friday, February 20, 2015

Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy

I decided to do a couple of faces.  I started with the old Cowboy. I used art pencils. This picture is drawn in a small art journal.

Thank you Kristin and Eva for a Paint Party Friday where we can share our artworks and creativity with others. Please visit other artists to see all the new paint products and artists video 'how-to.' A wonderful place to learn and be inspired.

Blessings,
Janet
When it Rains, look for Rainbows.  When it’s Dark, look for Stars.

8 comments:

  1. One of your best yet! I love the drawing, Janet. I'd love to see more of your sketches of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Faye-this portrait is really wonderful Janet-great job!! Love your quote at the end of the post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet. Love this man. It's a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic sketch. There is so much expression in his face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great portrait! He looks tired and worn out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow impressive work Janet.. he is so lovely with wise eyes!! You can tell he has a story!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you have rendered the texture of the skin!

    ReplyDelete