Thursday, March 31, 2016

Paint The Town and Things I love to Photograph

Don't know if she's ready to Paint The Town or not.

I sketched her then added Prismacolor pencil, Pastels, and ink.
Thank you Kristin and Eva for hosting the Paint Party Friday for 
5 years. . . it is a whole lot of fun, learning and teaching.


I am also a photographer with a strictly photography blog.
Here are a few of my favorite things to photograph during my walks.

Alligator and reflections of the trees in the canal.
He's not there every day, but every day he is there, 
I capture him with my camera.
 I love the palm trees everywhere I look.
 The planes are a challenge.
Full moon and trees.
 Full moon and Palm.
 Squirrel posing.
 OK, I posed, where is breakfast.
Blessings,
Janet
Dream big, there’s no one like you.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Janet. Love your girl. She definitely looks happy and ready to paint the town. Cute squirrel, but no gators for me. They scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, that squirrel is a real cutie! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like she's ready to paint the town with gusto! Beautiful springtime photos too. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll say gorgeous and ready

    Happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love the tree photo and the squirrels tail is amazing... "paint the town red" is not a phase we hear much anymore brought up some great memories!! Lovely illustration!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I would paint the town with her. LOL I love love love these photos. I am off to check out your photo blog.

    ReplyDelete