Friday, June 10, 2016

This was my journal page last year.

I will be handling a very large project over the next few weeks. But I will definitely be back. I will tell you all about it then. It's pretty exciting, new and different. I am looking forward to it.

Yep, that's me a very long time ago. Those were the days.

Thank you so much Eva and Kristin for this wonderful website Paint Party Friday that we can all join. . . Learn. . .become friends/co-workers.  I will be back.

Thank you for all your comments. I appreciate all of you. Thank you for being my teacher, my friend, and my cohort. I enjoy seeing what all of you are doing. . . and describing new ideas, procedures and finished artwork. . . I've not heard of.  Quite a lot of fun to play with new and different art supplies.

Again, thank you for your patience.

Blessings,
Janet
We all need people in our lives who raise our standards, remind us of our essential purpose, and challenge us to become the-best-version-of-ourselves. The Rhythm of Life: Living Every Day with Passion and Purpose.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun working with your cowgirl photo. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet words - yes, we do learn so much from each other! Best wishes for your project... we'll wait right here until you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so happy for you! This may not be your yellow cottage...but who knows maybe it's around the corner! For now it's a beautiful change...hopeful not as hot and you are near your children. I look forward to hearing more about your project and maybe seeing more of your place once you have it all set up! Enjoy my dear...glad to hear thing are looking up for you!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete