Friday, November 17, 2017

Colorful Leaves and Yellow Cottage


 The colorful leaves (falling everywhere), and squirrels in the trees, gave me the idea to paint them. . .I used pastels, prismacolor pencils, and art pens.  I enjoyed making this one. . . yellow cottage, pond and pups.  More pictures at:  https://jkwgalleries.blogspot.com

Thank you Kristin and Eva for a place to show, comment and learn new things.  Paint Party Friday is a most amazing place.


 Horse and Barn across the fence.
 Looking out the art window to the Courtyard below . . .
 . . and finding a squirrel.
 Blowing the colorful leaves that fell.
 This is my front yard . . .
 . .they are blowing the leaves into.


Blessings,
Janet
Let's teach them how to dream big, let us teach them never to conform. - Roxana Jones

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that doggie would love to get that squirrel. Nice piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have to say is your intention for a yellow cottage is so strong that I wouldn't be a bit surprised to actually see it happen:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh you have leaves! Wonderful art and the photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful piece, it has so many intriguing elements. I love the photo of the leaves being blown, there are just so many of them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, such beautiful art, I feel such peacefulness with this magical yellow cottage! Fabulous photos, I love all of those gorgeous autumn leaves..and sweet squirrel, aw, too cute!!
    Thanks for sharing your magical world!
    happy ppf
    Victoria #30

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, with that much leaves you got to have a huge tree :)

    ReplyDelete