Friday, May 25, 2018

Vacation Cottages


Prismacolor Pencil and Pastels. . .Vacation Cottages.  Yep, I still miss FL.  Thank you Eva and Kristin for hosting Paint Party Friday every week. 
The computer is not fixed yet, so I am slowly going on the laptop.  I am so sorry for missing everyone's art. . .thank you for visiting and keeping me on your list. The comments give me incentive.

 I finally have outdoor furniture and lights. The early morning OJ drink is excellent with the soothing and comforting sounds of the Fountain, the birds. . .the breeze and the sights of the  Squirrels close up having their breakfast with me. One of them sits and stares at me.  No idea what she is thinking. . .

 I go for my walk around back and across the fence saw the horse rolling in the grass.  
He eventually came up for grass.  The gray just keeps eating.

 The pasture has the most beautiful tree line.
 Caught the moon one night.
 Squirrel high in the tree.
 This is the reason I bought duck food.
AND this is my front yard.
Sunset and clouds one night on the way home.
Blessings,
Janet
ART is not what you see, but what you make others see.


No comments:

Post a Comment