Friday, August 18, 2017

Mama Mallard Duck and 2 ducklings

Mallard Duck mama and babies.
I used Prismacolor pencils, pastels and sketch pencils.  I have been watching Ovations channel on ATT and learning so many different unique ideas outside the box. Their artists are making landscapes with so many different materials, etchings, etc. Ideas are flowing around me. Practice, practice, practice. . . anything new.

Thank you Eva and Kristin for Paint Party Friday and all the wonderful comments and advice I receive.
 This is our mid courtyard fountain. . .it needed a
new pump. . .the water was green. Now it's gorgeous.
 Many different clouds around nowadays. . .
 some dark and some puffy.
 Barn. . .Shadows.
 Gray horse in pasture. . .going back to barn.
 Gray horse enjoying grass.
 Blue Jay waiting his turn at the breakfast table.
 Squirrel high up in the tree.
 3 Squirrels and a fountain.
 Squirrel up close.
 Blessings,
Janet
A Friend is someone who believes in you when you stop believing in yourself.

10 comments:

  1. Love the softness of your drawing. Great photos too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet drawing from the duck family.
    Great photos of the animals and the clouds
    Have a nice Weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. a sweet illustration. You have much inspiration with your beautiful surroundings and photos. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cloud photos. I find them really relaxing and they make me smile. I also really love those squirrel pics. They are so cute!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely art and gorgeous photos! Happy PPF from Number 30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Practicing never seems to end, does it? At least it keeps us out of trouble, eh? :) Your courtyard is gorgeous! I wouldn't mind looking at that every day. Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos ~ love the animals and love your duck colored sketch ~ so sweet ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear Janet,
    I love your photos, they speak about my Motherland,
    be happy,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did not see many ducklings this summer. Loved your art of them :)

    ReplyDelete