Friday, March 27, 2009

Doll Face Class


Hi,

I have added a site Cloth Doll Artists that I have joined with a very talented group. Their dolls are a work of art. Their friendship is a treasure. I have signed up for Santa's Studio to make a Christmas in July Santa. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Last week I was able to join my Dipsy Doodle Doll group for a doll head class with Marcia Acker-Missell as the teacher. She was patient, thorough, extremely talented and imparted that talent and her wisdom to us. We had the best time with her and each other. Growing by learning how to make the doll into our own design is a lot of work, sharing through friendships, and a lot of fun. We learned to dye our doll head, in addition to color and sculpt her. We completed the doll face in one day. Ms. Acker-Missell is available to us as we complete the other two doll heads.

I will let you enjoy the pictures and please see her website as she will be back in West Palm Beach to teach Fairykins in January.

I will be attending the quilt guild meeting tomorrow and we will be having fat quarter bingo after the meeting.
Thank you for reading. God Bless
Jan

1 comment:

  1. All of the doll's faces look fabulous! Looks like it was a good class, too!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete