Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crochet Projects still going strong


Hi,
I am thinking about all the holidays coming up. The newest project is tiny only 2 1/4 by 1 1/2 inches. I am having fun making patterns and changing them to fit what I need.
I heard from a cousin recently about our Warrick family genealogy research. We are both hitting brick walls. We know for sure they were in Dayton OH in the 1840s-60s but nothing before that because of a fire (most genealogy information is lost by this happenstance) that destroyed all records. The 3 boys were in an orphanage in 1850. We are having issues finding the parents.
Sew many things to do and sew little time.
Have a great week.
Blessings,
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Can I have that in turquoise?

    I have a pair of white patent leather go-go boots it would look great with!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete