Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Projects

Hi,
The Metal Rooster only had 1 more vote than Grandma's to win #1. Oh, that's right, this is Florida, too close to call.. .. .. Recount!!!
The little guy is lost and can't find his way home. He's dragging his threads behind!!!
Two new dresses for applique or pins. You can see where I'm going with this - Halloween.
I have entered a halloween witch challenge. I cannot show the doll until after it has been judged. . . . and I win!
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Blessings,
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting me and your sweet comments about my roosters. I'm still trying to get around to everyone that left a comment. That little guy is a doll! Have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little mummy ;)
    Adorable
    M

    ReplyDelete