Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 2, 2011 New Hampshire my first full day.

Tornadoes in MA - yep, I was an hour late getting into the airport in Manchester because the plane had to go around the bad weather.  They tore up Springfield, MA pretty good.  If the other plane had not gotten into Baltimore late, I would not have arrived at all that night.  As it was, Patti and hoofed it to the next gate for our next plane and watched it taxi into the area just as we arrived.  They turn around these planes quickly and we were on our way.  That night it was unbelievably hot (they had a heat wave of only 3 days out of the 14 I was there).  The windows were open (no a/c) and by early morning the cool was so cool coming in that a single sheet was not enough cover.  Whew, that was refreshing and beautiful.  My two new best friends Mario, the Cat (this one took awhile to friend) - He has a cute pink nose and his favorite spot is on the chair back; and Bear, the pups - she has 'bear ears' - yes really, Beautiful pups, the best doggie, I was her friend and she mine immediately w/o hesitation.  Can you tell she's waiting for food to drop ;)  The mountains are beautiful, no, they are Awesome, gadz. We were up into the mountains when I took the picture, so it's a bit hard to tell. I was in love with the place the minute we took a ride (well, actually, the minute I felt the cool air the night before :)  Hot FL does not get cool ever, until Nov. or Dec. Blessings, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment