These past two weeks I have been busy crocheting because my sewing room has not been available. The electric has now been restored. . . I know where the wires go and how it should work, nothing I really was interested in knowing. However, it gave me a chance to expunge things that did not belong in the sewing room. YAY!
A new doll crochet book came this week. I have tried two butterflies out of very different material and angel wings. I like the smaller version better for the lacy looking shrug I will be making for one of the lucky dolls. I have started the new crochet doll (actual doll not applique as the ladies were) from the book.
Thanks for stopping by.