Monday, December 22, 2008

Beatrix has a New Dress


Hi,
I've been busy with Christmas for my family (2 daughters, son-in-law, 6 grands) plus finishing the dolls. Beatrix was on my last post, but she was dressed in my cami. I need to wear my cami, so I had to actually make her a dress. She wanted to show off her matching boots and Cabaret stockings at the same time.

My daughter (Tambra), grandson (Andrew) and I went to Ft. Lauderdale yesterday to celebrate Stephanie's 12th birthday and exchange Christmas (we usually do this 6 months into the next year, I was determined not to let that happen again). Steph has grown into a beautiful young lady. Tom and Deb's children Chris, Kayla, Meaghan, Steph and Amanda are growing too fast for me to keep up.

We were all sorry that our northern family and friends are having a horrendous winter. The kind of winters we remember all too well all the years we lived in the north. It has been more than 20 years since I've lived in central IL, but I still remember them too vividly.

I am still sewing and creating, trying to keep up. I will put more pictures up as I go.

Thank you for stopping by.

God Bless and keep you all safe,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment