Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Working on it

As they say on NCIS.  I have a new baby that has been commissioned.  She is not quite done, but you get a sneak peek.  I need to get her done so I can play.  This weekend there is a craft show in Ft. Lauderdale and you know what is close by . . . Galleria mall and the Ocean.  Can't beat that.  It's been awhile since I've been out, so I am looking forward to it.  Are you all still looking for my cottage by the water?  I'll have to paint more pictures to remind me and you.  Thank you.  Blessings, Janet

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! She is looking so cute!!! Wish I could go to the beach!!! Oh I went to Ft Lauderdale once and that is the only time I have been to the beach...so nice and relaxing!!! I went with work friends on memorial weekend in 97...have fun and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dolls are the cutest !

    Hoopie

    ReplyDelete