Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Weekend: Shopping

I hate to shop.  I love to be with my friends.  Some of them do like to shop, or at least find a new place.  Boca is a new place to shop.  There is a great *new quilt shop.  .  .  Three Crafty Quilters (the original store is Three Crafty Ladies on Sanibel Island).  Definitely a store worth the visit.
We shopped at Nordstrom's Rack.  Anything Betsy Johnson has my attention and the earrings definitely had my attention.
We found a Goodwill Boutique.  Right a boutique, this was an experience.  Many name brands for $7, $9 and $14. Sometimes the original price tag was still attached. Amazing.  A gold evening purse caught my eye.  What am I going to do with it??  Is it a purchase I wish I had always had, or is it a wish for the future, or. . . . Well, guess I'll have to find an evening "do" and attend.  Or why not just carry it every other day and enjoy it.  What did you do over the weekend?  I really want to know.  Blessings, Janet

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you visit Three Crafty Quilters! You have are quite a talented fiber artist (and those owls are so adorable!! ) Hope to see you again soon!!

    ReplyDelete