Friday, September 6, 2013

Two New Faces

I took two faces I had sketched a long time ago and changed them.

 After I had changed them, I used Prismacolor Pencils to color them.
This was totally fun. I forgot to take the originals picture.  I'll get back to the baby elephant next week.

Thank you Eva and Kristen for a wonderful Paint Party Friday. I am trying to change it up every week and try something new and different. There are so many different art forms as their are wonderful artists. Be sure to visit each and every artist.
Blessings,
Janet

13 comments:

  1. These are great characters Janet.!! Very nice!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great faces, LOVE the green eyed lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those big blue eyes! Great faces. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice face pieces!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are 2 very fun faces. I can tell you enjoyed doing them - great idea to rework old drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way the guy holds his head. And that little knowing smile on the woman's face ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a handsome couple! They belong together, her with her wonderful eyes and curly hair and him with his beautiful blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete