Friday, October 18, 2013

There are Days like that. . . .


I wasn't satisfied with the face, therefore, I decided to change it.
That totally didn't work, so she ran into a cloud. . . .
there she goes through the cloud. . . .
There are days like that!!!
I used Prismacolor pencils and pens; acrylics; and modeling paste.  BTW, it is a full moon.

I enjoy the Paint Party Friday artists.  I learn so much and find out so many new supplies and ways of doing my art.  Thank you all my art friends and Kristin and Eva for hosting. Stop by these wonderful artists.
Blessings,
Janet

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE the creative way you overcame what you didn't like in your art & made it work as a different concept LOL, I like the idea of her running into a cloud, the little cat on the back of the broom sitting unperturbed! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet. I love this piece. I like how she gets lost in the clouds. Her face was fine but it was fun the way she gets immersed in the clouds. Nice job.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice piece, there are often clouds along the way. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that's funny, you are too hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love how you "fixed' him up :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this made me smile and giggle, how lovely it looks!
    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you brought humor to it even if it didn't start that way, gives the piece personality and whimsy! I actually love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really great, a cloud very timely!

    ReplyDelete