Friday, July 17, 2015

Things That Go Bump In the Night completed.

I had to fill in the white space. . .Black cat added.  He has a heart shape on his underside. . .why I have him sitting.  Not sure it's a scary picture, but Daughter requested the cat.

I used Prismacolor pencils, ink, pan pastels, watercolor pencils and #2 for drawing.

Thank you Eva and Kristan for a wonderful Paint Party Friday where artists make this a fun, learning experience and social Party. I enjoy meeting everyone. This, in itself, is a true treasure. Thank you for leaving a comment and I hope to see you soon.
Blessings,
Janet
The trouble is, you think you have time. ~ Buddha

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janet. Maybe he is sitting down because he is scared stiff? Tee hee. Nice job Janet. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking spooktacular...in a very cute way!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your "scary" drawings. That's a terrific witch, and I like her cat too.

    ReplyDelete