Friday, November 20, 2015

Pastels and Pencils: Log Cabin, Duck Pond and Mountains


I thought about Bob Ross paintings in doing my art this week.  However, I used Pastels and Prismacolor Pencils instead of Oils.  This was fun to try through a different medium.

Thank you Kristen and Eva for the opportunity to show and tell our art work on Paint Party Friday. A fantastic place to see different artists, tools, paints and how they accomplish so much.

I've been missing a couple of weeks. Busy with my writing and photography.

Blessings,
Janet
You are not a manager of circumstance, you’re the architect of your life’s experience. Tony Robbins

6 comments:

  1. Nice work, Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were missed, but glad to hear you were enmeshed in more creative life! Sweet little pastel!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really sweet illustration and so lovingly realised! Happy PPF x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really happy scene. Love mother duck and the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely landscape Janet. I am amazed every time I watch one of the Bob Ross episodes on TV. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome quote by Tony Robbins. I too haven't been around much except for Instagram. Good to see you and I love your pastel. Nice scene. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete