Friday, August 25, 2017

Gaz' Play toy Tag



                                                                                                      
 I thought of GAZ the new addition to the family.  Feathers, yarn and noise makes him happy.
I used a large tag, covered it with gesso and then added Pastels, markers, gel pen, prismacolor pencils and pens. I also added feather, bell, covered a toothpick with WASHI tape and piece of yarn at the top. This is my first tryout for this medium.

Thank you Eva and Kristin for a fun learning experience each week. I appreciate the comments and visits from everyone. Thank you. Paint Party Friday has so many different and varied artists to learn from.  Please try to visit as many as you can, it is truly a fascinating experience.










5 comments:

  1. Cute tag and lovely pictures to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GAZ! What a cutie you are!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your GAZ looks like my Harold. :) He likes all the same stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww lovely cat!...the real one AND the one on the tag ;) Sweet squirrel! ♥ Conny http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, what an original idea for the tag! I love the photos too, particularly the squirrel one for it's beautiful rusty colours.

    ReplyDelete