Friday, May 29, 2009

Crochet Lady II and No Power


Hi,
I have another crochet lady completed, along with silver flowers -- left over thread from my silver butterflies.  I have been crocheting because my sewing room has no power.  The electrician came and couldn't find it. So it will be OUT until next week.  In the meantime, I keep busy, but worry about deadlines and gifts I was going to take to IL.
We have had dreadful, soaking, flooding rains in all of FL.  However, since the rain was desperately needed, and now it isn't, would someone convey that to the hurricanes for this season.
Kelee's pups Sir Oliver Wendell has lost his tail and needs help. Oliver is having a contest decorating his DZIGNER-DOG "Play Strong" scarves.  Go see Oliver's love story and participate in helping him.  ((Hugs))
Blessings,
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful piece of art!
    Thanks ~ great colors and great design ~ Hugs and namaste, Carol

    ReplyDelete