Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Rooster Bag

No, it's not for my pet rooster!!
This is my first attempt to make a quilted bag and not only put a top zipper on it, but inside zippered pocket as well.  I purchased the material already quilted. The fabric pattern is roosters and a farm scene remembrances of the area I grew up. I used the pattern "Sue's Bag" from Central/West Coast FL chapter of ASG. It is not totally like the bag because, I have never been able to make something that was totally like the picture.  However, it makes a great bag.  I can tuck my med. small notebook in it and there are plenty of large pockets inside and out .  This will be a fun bag to carry.  And it happens to match the eyeglass case I made (in anticipation of finishing the bag) last July.
 Blessings, Janet

3 comments:

  1. Looks great and I love the fabric!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Jan!

    I love the inside too...you should put an egg in there!

    What a fun surprise that would be!

    Thanks for popping over and so glad you don't watch tv!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely agree with what you stated. Your explanation was certainly the easiest to understand. I tell you, I usually get irked when folks discuss issues that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail right on the head and explained out everything without complication. Maybe, people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete