Friday, August 16, 2013

Ducks Playground


My first attempt the grass didn't look right. I decided to keep trying to make it look like grass. I wanted to keep it primitive looking.

 This is my attempt to keep it primitive and yet to show the grass in tufts as it is. I used Prismacolor pencils, acrylics, Pitt pens and color Prismacolor pens.

This is the picture of the ducklings I used.

Paint Party Friday put on by Eva and Kristin is fun. A lot more artists keep joining us. There is a variety of art and lessons to be enjoyed. Please visit the other artists and see how varied we all are.
Blessings,
Janet


12 comments:

  1. how cute..we have just stayed at a cottage where we fed the nearby ducks every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ducks are so cute, and you managed the grass very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. The little ducks are so cute. You have done a good job of keeping it primitive. I love this style:) HPPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such sweet little ducks, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ducks, Janet. Look like they love the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grass worked out perfectly, just enough to show texture. Love your ducks too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweet duckies....the grass is perfect and you captured their innocence so well. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your muses are so cute! I think the grass - and composition - are perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your painting... the ducklings are so sweet... and the grass is perfect... just beautiful...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet little ducks...always a wonderful inspiration paint from a photo :) ♥ Conny
    http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete