Friday, August 9, 2013

Squirrel


I take pictures of squirrels (and birds) when I walk. This one was sitting just watching, but as soon as I got too close, off he ran.  I decided to make him into an ACEO.

I thank Kristin and Eva for hosting the Paint Party Friday group of fantastic artists. This blog keeps us on our toes and keeps us creative. I am proud to be part of very talented artists. Check them out, there are how to videos, step by step directions and many new art supplies to try.
Blessings,
Janet

17 comments:

  1. Lovely squirrel, the ones here are very shy! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie patootie!! Happy ppf, have a great weekend!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute squirrel....they are so much fin towatch, never tire of their antics. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...what a cutie. I love squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little squirrel is too cute! I love him:) HPPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute squirrel! Perfect for an ATC size!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet squirrel , yours. I speak of these fun creatures in my blog post today too! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet squirrel , yours. I speak of these fun to watch creatures in my blog post today too! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet sketch. I must admit that there are so many squirrels that I rarely take notice. One has figured out how to hang upside down from a bird feeder and eat all the seed. They can be very funny creatures - and persistent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janet. Love your little squirrel. Very sweet. I love squirrels, but they can be a pest. :) Hope all is well with you. Take care.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice squirrel on the prairie! delightful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute squirrel, so sweet! Happy PPF to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with Christine! And thank you for your visit and comment - you made me smile ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is that! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a darling squirrel, Janet.

    ReplyDelete