Friday, May 16, 2014

Another Girlfriend

I have another girlfriend this week.

I was without a computer last week and most of this week, therefore, I was unable to visit,  to put up any of my work.  I also have a journal page. My daughter put the first picture in and I finished it.  We used Prismacolor pencils and Faber Castell Pitt pens. . .but also I used pastels.


The artists at Paint Party Friday are wondrous and full of creativity. They share their craft and teach in the process. There are many new products to learn about and they offer videos, instructions and lots of fun. Thank you to Eva and Kristin. 
Blessings,
Janet 

9 comments:

  1. I love your girl Janet. Your second painting is interesting. Love the cat and is that a little dog in the tree? Very darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful girl with a fashionable hat and a very nice scene as well with the egg and the pets- so cute and lovely!
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One cannot have too many girlfriends! Love her big eyes. Sweet cat too! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new girlfriend Janet and those cute animals. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely illustrations Janet! I DO wish I had that lady's eyelashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such darling creations full of character and expression! Thank you for sharing and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to work together with your daughter! Your girlfriend is looking very dreamy ...

    ReplyDelete