Friday, April 28, 2017

Barn in the woods.


 Practicing my sketching. . .with sketching pencils. . . Barn, old brick walls. . .wishing well, birds and trees.  I appreciate any and all comments. . Thank you.
Thank you Eva and Kristin for a wonderful Artists place to Play and show off our art in all mediums. Paint Party Friday is a great Party.


 Middle Fountain.
 3 Squirrels.
 Squirrel up close.
 Morning light.
 Robin and Shadows.
 Caterpillar rescue.
Blessings,
Janet
Don’t cheat the world of your contribution. Give it all you’ve got.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Oh Oh I do believe this is my favorite piece from you. I love the theme and all the details you have put into this. You have lots of squirrels in your yard. Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear Janet,
    Wonderful photos and such a lovely sketch...well done!!!
    Have a beautiful Friday~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sketch is absolutely charming. Love the squirrels in your garden.
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketch Janet!! Such a beautiful courtyard at your place!! Love your squirrel photo..so fun to watch them in action!! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you don't cheat the world of your contributions:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your nature photos! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete