Friday, November 10, 2017

3-Story Yellow House has been decorated



This is a 3-story yellow house (pastels, pencils, pens). . .making all sorts of changes, additions, decor. . .Always Palm trees though. Fish pond, Clothes hanging on the line and, of course, Pups house.
Thank you Kristin and Eva for a fun learning experience to go to and comments every Paint Party Friday.  The videos, comments (thank you so much everyone), instruction and new ideas are amazing.
 

I didn't get around to every one this week, had a flood. I live (for the first time in my life) in an apt. complex. The dishwasher next door leaked into my apt.  Small downstairs. I had to take everything out of closets (one is a walk-in) and Pantry. Difficult to manage ALL WEEK going around things, galley kitchen made it more difficult. Still in a mess.
 
 Harvest Moon and clouds.
 Mid-court Fountain.
 Barn and 1920s house across the way.
 Fountain. . .colorful Trees and Lamp Light.
 Trees have so much color this year.
 I have enjoyed it. . .guess for the past several
years the colors have not been there.
I know I was disappointed last year NO colors at all.
 Blessings,
Janet
 Don’t let the noise of other people’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. ~ Steve Jobs


14 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the flooding, ugh, what a mess that must have been! Glad you have some beautiful Fall color to look at though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely additions to the little yellow house. We lived in apartment before we bought the house we are in now and had the same thing happen but it was our upstairs neighbors dishwasher that flooded and ruined our ceiling. That's the worst, I'm sorry for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely art and photos! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely drawing. Hope u soon restore order after the flood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer about someone else's leak becoming your problem too. Hope all is repaired.
    Your house is looking grand and more lovely. Wonderful photos of the moon and about town. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful art, the house is enchanting and I adore the color yellow, looks wonderful..so much detail too! Powerful pictures, very atmospheric!
    Happy PPF
    Victoria #23

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I am so sorry about the flood. Just glad you are OK. I love this yellow house it feel like a happy place. Your photos are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful little yellow house ~ magical ~ and lovely photography ~ hope the flood didn't do too much damage

    Happy Weekend to you ~
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe sorry about the flood..that is so difficult!! Definitely a happy house you created!! I think you should at least grab a couple of pieces of furniture and paint them yellow to get a bit of a yellow fix until this house manifests!!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. terrible to hear about the flood, so sorry you had such work. I do love your little yellow house! Visiting From PPF. Oh, my new blog is now live on my new wordpress site and I'm doing a giveaway tomorrow (Sunday). The giveaway will include a DIY Altoids tin with magnetic half pans, pencil & eraser, Hahnemuhle Grey Book toned paper sketchbook, Micron sigma pens, a Grumbacher watercolor brush and a bee magnet! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your yellow house art, it's so charming and pretty. Beautiful photos too. (Thanks so much for sharing my blog with your friend, hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful artwork and fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful drawing!
    Wonderful photos!
    Happy day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete