Friday, November 24, 2017

Yellow Cottage Porch Swing


 I definitely want a swing and an Orchid on my front porch . . .Yellow Cottage.
I painted this awhile ago, been busy this holiday. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving.  Thank you Kristin and Eva for hosting this wonderful Paint Party Friday for so man talented and exciting artists.  Be sure to visit them all.



 Squirrel Climbs up the tree to eat his Peanut.
The trees are still colorful.
 Close Up.
 Barn.. .colorful tree behind. . . picket fence.
 He hears me. . .I whistle and up he looks.
 Horse in the Pasture.
Blessings,
Janet
”Doubt is the creator of obstacles between you and your dreams. LIVE without doubt."

8 comments:

  1. Great drawing, Janet. Too cold for orchids on the porch today. Hope you had a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice drawing and I love a porch swing:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv your porch swing drawing
    Happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that porch is most inviting!!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Porch swings are so wonderful! I love the composition of your sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great, beautiful drawing and the horse
    happy PPF
    Elke

    ReplyDelete