Friday, June 12, 2009

Animal Shelter help

Hi,
Hurry on over to the KatillacShack and order your pups or puss scarf to help the animal shelter. This is a very worthy cause. Take a look at Kelee's website, what a fun place she has.
I am not able to get to IL this month but will go in October. I had hoped to put the kerchief on Yogi for the picture.
I have a scan of the wild art doll with the blue/pink/purple/yellow hair (previously mentioned). I will take a better picture of her once I dress her.
The Fashion Show on BRAVO is one great show with beginning designers that have brains and talent. It is exciting to go back stage with the designer Isaac Mizrahi and see how he thinks and judges the designers. Every Thursday at 10 p.m. eastern.
Thank you for stopping.
Blessings,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment