Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tie Bag II


Hi,
This is the other tie bag I mentioned yesterday. These are so fun to make and see how they will turn out.
I went to Bee last night and we are busy planning our bus trip to the west coast (FL) to the largest quilt shop in FL - Rainbow's End. Katy, our leader, always has many fun things for us to do in addition to quilt shop hopping. These trips are always fun with like-minded ladies. Katy usually has a good movie on these longer trips. We have one really good restaurant and always surprises. Three weeks to wait.
Now I will have to get back to my brown doll. I had to make a new head for her - so now I must sculpt her face and put her make up on.
ENJOY, thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet! Those bags are neato--especially from the vintage ties! Nice designs!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete