Monday, June 29, 2009

Water Color on Canvas


Hi again,
What to do with so much rain? Water color! I completed two pictures I had drawn but not painted. So this afternoon, I listened to the monsoon (off and on - fast moving) and used my watercolor pencils. I love the way I can use water to obtain just the right colors.
The first one is from the old time Campbell's girl. And the second one is a picture of my best friend Dixie's backyard in IL. I usually put the pictures on Art By Us website. They are ACEO cards. I also offer them as prints for notecards. I have a number of Paris prints on notecards that everyone loves.
Since I am unable to send pictures to people w/o MAC, I will
be putting some other things on the blog. I hope you enjoy.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment