Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Illinois back from the Reunion

I saw Daddy, some really great people, my pups, and the Class Reunion was fantastic.  We all grew up together.  I do not have the big picture yet or the elementary school picture, but those will be coming in the mail.  Daddy is 94 and doing great.  He has a great sense of humor and looked forward to seeing me every day I was in IL.  It turned cold the last day, so I am glad I got in earlier and left Monday.   My girlfriend from elementary school, Janet is in the picture with me.  I did get my hair trimmed but not cut, so the curls are mine. Blessings, Janet



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics Darlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely with your long hair ~ glad you had a wonderful time ~ how are things in FL?

    Owl pins sooooooo cute ~

    namaste ~ c

    ReplyDelete