Friday, December 8, 2017

2 Squirrels and a Tree


 The tree was a stencil. . .I used pastels and prismacolor pencils. 2 Squirrels and their peanuts. . . this is a daily feeding. 
Thank you Kristin and Eva for Paint Party Friday which we all look forward to . . .  learn, teach and be a part of this wonderful place.  Be sure and visit these creative artists.
 1 Squirrel on a tree.
 There is a squirrel in the middle toward the bottom.
 Another squirrel high up in the tree.
 Gracie blends in with the statutes.
 1920s house with Picket fence across the street.
 Barn and Pasture . . .2 horses.

 Clouds and Blue Sky.

 Courtyard Fountain. . .most pleasant sound.
Summer there are ducks here.
 My BabyGirl is in the window waiting for me to come
back from my picture taking.
Getting really cold here. . .20s and tonight 18 degrees. Grief.  
Blessings,
Janet
Frank Sinatra “The best revenge is massive success.”

11 comments:

  1. Ohh a drawing of your beloved squirrels. Very nice. I love the photos too especially the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute squirrels and lovely scenes around. My favorite is the groupp of statues with the living one...
    Happy PPF
    (I'm just trying to find a new bwginning to paint after two decades without)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's getting cold where I live, too. Supposed to have some snow flurries today. And, I have to go out in it... brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you fr lovely post with sweet painting and great photos xx
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute squirrels and tree! And as always I love your wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos and I love your squirrel sketch too! Happy PPF from Number 23 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the squirrel on the tree, Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun drawing! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet squirrels! It's cold here too! Happy Ppf!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your depiction of the tree and squirrel. I really enjoyed your photos also.

    ReplyDelete